torsdag 12. mars 2015

Loves me not Tilda ♥

Hi there! 
Finally a card to show you! 
I have used the supercute Loves me not Tilda and text from the Lovely Duo Collection 2015. 
I am also posting for Magnolia and on their own DT blog. You can find it HERE.
The butterfly is from the last Doo Hickey club kit - Volume 4. Also the leaves are from this kit. 
The tag I use is a Doo Hickey called Tilda Tag.
The image is stamped with Memento - Rich cocoa, and coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Wish you a lovely weekend soon to come!
Happy crafting;)

8 kommentarer:

Sarah - Crea S sa...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Hugs,
Sarah
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Bad Kitty sa...

gorgeous card

Sharon sa...

Wow Charlotte. I love this image and the shape of your card plus the beautiful embellishments make it a stunning card.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Patty O'Malley sa...

This card is so pretty, Camilla! I love that butterfly and those beautiful rosebuds.

Chantal sa...

Wowwww Camilla, your card is again so breathtaking! Love it very much! Warm hugs, Chantal

Just me... sa...

Beautiful card!

xxx
Diana

Dobra sa...

Very lovely work.
Looks great,
I really like it.

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

Absolutely beautiful, such gorgeous colours and embellishments!
Rebecca.
x