torsdag 5. mai 2016

A dog kennel



Hi there! Today I will show you this cute dog kennel I made for Magnolia DooHickey Club Vol. 8 {My best friend, pets and animals}.


Both dogs are Magnolia stamps, which I have coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers. I made a template for the doghouse myself, inspired by bird huses. Then I decorated the house with different flowers from Magnolia.


You can open the roof, and put a gift inside. The pattern papers are from Maja Design.


If you would like to get a package full of dies, and an inspirational magazine, you can order it HERE.
Thank you so much for visiting my Magnolia blog!
Hugs,
Camilla

4 kommentarer:

Fikreta sa...

amazing
love it
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Linda sa...

It is beautiful, Camilla! :)

Yulis Kartika sa...

aah ... finally I can see this one from many angles and it was more even cute!! I can't believe that the cutie dog house can open and you're just brilliant Camilla <3 love love love ....
I can't say more for your coloring as they always amazed me all the time, gorgeous work my friend <3 <3

Big hugs, Yulis

Unknown sa...

Buy Online Dogs and Cats at Online - Asia Pets
Best Pet Dog Store in Delhi - India

Online Pet Shop in India
Best Pet Shop in Delhi - India

Beagle Puppy For Sale in Delhi, Beagle Breeders
Beagle Breeders in Delhi - India